Motor Insurance Dubai | Car Insurance In Dubai | Vehicle Insurance In Dubai | Auto Insurance
The Motor Insurance Dubai or Car Insurance In Dubai is compulsory in the UAE. There are a lot of vehicles in the UAE because of the Hot and Humid climate. One cannot imagine going from one place to another on a motorbike, bicycle or even by walking. The best mode of Transportation is Motor car.
Dubai Online Insurance has the best and cheapest motor insurance in Dubai. Insurance also known as Tameen in Arabic. We provide all kinds of vehicle insurance quotes from renowned insurance companies in Dubai.
What is Motor Insurance In Dubai ?
Motor Insurance in Dubai is a significant aspect of everyday life in Dubai and other areas of the Emirates in UAE. There’s always great deal of risk involved to persons and property. With associated risk in specific driving styles, behaviors and carelessness, traffic accidents can happen with no warning. No matter just how many precautions one takes. Hence, Insuring your vehicle can give you satisfaction in the event of any traffic accident. The UAE has made Motor Insurance Dubai compulsory and by passing a Federal Law. Regulation No. (21) of 1995, states that Vehicle Insurance is mandatory to get Motor Vehicle Registration.
Car Insurance In Dubai
Long before cars were thought to be a luxury in Dubai. But, today things have changed. A car isn’t an extravagance any more. Its more of a necessity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. People buy a car to commute from one place to another.
According to the UAE law , it is compulsory to have insurance for your car whether it is brand new car or a second hand car. Dubai is a business hub and so there are lot of companies which provide Vehicle insurance coverages. We at Dubai Online Insurance have partnered with various insurance companies. Having flexibility in car insurance prices makes us our customers top priority while buying car insurance in dubai.
Types of Car Insurance In Dubai
There are basically two types of car insurance in Dubai.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance | Full Insurance | Loss, Damage and Third Party.
- Third party insurance
1- Comprehensive Car Insurance | Full Insurance | Loss, Damage and Third Party
This type of car insurance covers the insured vehicle in all circumstances. That is why it is usually called Full Insurance. For example; If your car is involved in an accident. Wether it is your mistake or the other parties mistake, the insurance will cover your car.
Even an accident to property is also covered by the insurance. For instance; if your vehicle hits a sign post, signal or footpath. The damage caused to the property will be paid by the insurance company and you will not have to bear the financial burden.
Only the excess or deductible has to be paid by the insured. In case the insured is at fault. Deductible/excess is mentioned in the policy according to the sum insured of the vehicle.
The covers already explained in layman terms, are also mentioned as above in official language.
SECTION ONE :
In short the Company undertakes to indemnify the insured for loss or damage to the vehicle, its accessories and spare parts whilst on it;
- By accident or unintended collision or overturning accompanying when mechanical breakdown or consequent when wear and tear.
- Fire, outside explosion, self ignition, super or thunderbolt.
- By theft or theft.
- Destructive act of any next party.
- While being in transit ( thus including the reloading and unloading) by highway, rail, away from the coast waterway, lift or escalator, relating to the said transportation.
SECTION TWO :
- Towards third party Liability. Specifically the company shall compensate the protected in the event associated with any sort of accident caused by or even arising out from the use of the engine vehicle, vulnerability to the limitations specified with this plan, against all sums which the covered by Tameen shall become lawfully accountable to pay as arrangement for.
- Physical injury to anyone may be travelers in the particular vehicle other than the particular insured or maybe the particular car owner at the particular time of the incident and their families partner, parents, children and employees of the covered by Ins.
- Damages for materials plus property, but except those possessed by the covered or even maybe the driver or property kept in trust or within their custody or control.
Third Party Insurance
Third party insurance is mandatory to be able to renew the vehicle in the UAE. Motor Insurance In Dubai covers liability against Individual injury/death and/or property harm.
Third-party liability insurance provides coverage limited to the third-party car and passengers if an accident happens. If you have purchased third-party liability insurance, then you will have to pay less as compared to comprehensive insurance. That said, you will need to pay extra in case there is any problems caused to your vehicle due to a major accident.
When you have availed motor finance, a majority of the lending company in the United Arab Emirates won’t enable you to have Third party insurance.
The insurance experts recommend buying auto insurance rather than third-party responsibility insurance. It offers wide insurance coverage and financial security in the event there may be an accident.
Additional covers for Vehicle insurance in Dubai
- PAB (Passenger Accident Benefit for Driver & Passenger) cover up to 200,000.
- Agency Repair.
- Oman Coverage.
- AAA Roadside Assistance Coverage.
- Natural Calamity Cover OR Natural Disaster.
- Windshield Damage Cover.
- Theft Cover.
- Rent A Car.
- Emergency Medical Expenses.
- Personal Belonging Cover.
- Off Road Cover.
Requirements For Car Insurance In Dubai
In order to issue new Car Insurance policy, we need the following information:
- Driver’s License Copy (Front & Back)
- Vehicle Registration Card Copy OR Car Purchase Letter (Front & Back)
- Driver’s Emirates ID (Front & Back)
- Passing Paper (If The Registration has expired or if its a second hand car)
You can send the above documents through email : email@example.com
You can send the above documents through Whatsapp here
Providing electronic copies of the above documents before the issuance of the Motor Insurance Policy is mandated by law and any misrepresentation or wrong information can result in cancellation of Insurance policy and refusal of claim.
Car Insurance Renewal
At Dubai Online Insurance we remind our precious customers to renew there vehicle insurance policy two months prior to your car registration (Mulkiya) expiry. The renewal of the insurance policy depends on the claim history of the previous year.
Moreover, if you need any help you can contact us at 050-7179800 and speak to one of our expert for any information that you may need, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will come back to you as earliest as possible.
Benefits Of Car Insurance
Main Benefits :
- Agency Repair: Repair damaged or accident vehicle from the manufacturer.
- Road Side Assistance: This support is provided by different service providers. They handle automobile towing, battery boost, flat tyre, lock out, emergency gas delivery, and GCC roadside assistance.
- Ambulance fees: Protection for the insured up to AED 6770/- if a medical treatment is required consequently of an accident.
- Personal Effects: Protection for loss or damage of vehicles up to AED 5,000/- if the loss or damage is due to fire, lightning or exterior explosion.
- Personal Damage: Insurance for the covered and/or spouse , if there are any type of bodily injuries.
- GCC Cover: Insurance for the automobile driver driving on the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
- Sociable Perils: Vehicle value covered against social risks due to civil commotion, riot and strike.
- Legal Liability: Insurance for driver’s family members as passengers determined about a case by case basis.
- Off Road Cover: Covers the insured vehicle because of this of a major accident occurring off road.
Optional Benefits :
- Personal Accident Benefit for Driver: Coverage for the licensed driver up to AED 200,000.
- Personal Accident Benefit for Passengers: Coverage for passengers up to AED 200,000.
- Windscreen Cover: Coverage for Windscreen up to AED 5,000.
- Natural Calamity: Coverage for loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to natural disasters like storm, flood, hail, and so on.
- Rent A Car: Rent A Car for the duration until claim settlement for up to 10 days.
- Agency Repair: Extended agency repair for vehicles with good claim record.
- Oman Cover: Specifically extends geographical coverage to Oman.
- Lock Replacement: It provides the cost of replacing the locks in case your car keys are stolen.
We support you in finding affordable auto insurance, from leading companies all over the Emirates.
Whether you’re looking for cheap automobile insurance in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman or Sharjah, we have you covered. We offer you different prices from various insurance companies around the UAE and discover the best motor insurance that suits your needs. Our prices begin from AED 390 and can rise with regards to the kind of cover chosen, vehicle details, drivers details, etc. Simply share your details, and our experts will help you in buying your proper protection plans.
Motor Insurance Dubai should not be taken for granted. As it covers your daily mode of transportation, so you can trust it with your loved ones. Tell us by filling the proper execution and our professional customer support agent will be pleased to show you until you are satisfied. Thus We have confidence in Trust and client satisfaction.
We provide quality to our client’s and let them know in advance the fine prints mentioned so that they can trust us. This building of trust is very important to us as we also look forward to keeping our customers attached to us in every way possible. We provide all type of covers, whether it be Car’s, 4wd’s, Pick-up’s, Van’s, Coaster’s, Buses, Truck, Dumper’s, Excavators, etc…
We excel in providing competitive insurance rates to our customers and because of that we have a long-term relationship with our customers. Our customers know that they can find cheap coverages with us without negotiating on the coverage benefits. And this mentality keeps our customer’s coming back to us again and again.
Purpose of Insurance
The main purpose of any insurance other than the compulsory requirement is to secure the asset or individual from any unforeseen or potential risk ; that might be an accident , fire , theft , sickness , etc . Anyone looking for coverage should always get themselves insured from someone he knows personally or he has an experience with them, and for sure “DON’T LOOK AT PRICE ONLY” because the main purpose of insurance is not fulfilled until the customer gets a good claim handling service from the provider after an incident. In short We provide tailored made coverage plans. So that the customer is satisfied. And he has a good know how about the Company he is going to deal with plus good understanding of the service itself.
We as an Insurance(Tameen) specialist, specialize in the following areas :
- Property All Risk Ins. / Fire Ins.
- Travel Insurance.
- Marine (SEA/AIR/ROAD).
- Motor Ins / Vehicle Ins / Car Insurance
- Building Insurance and Landlord Insurance
- Workmen’s Compensation Ins.
- Contractor’s All Risk Ins.
- Professional Indemnity Ins.
- Health Insurance Dubai
- Third Party Liability Ins.
- House Holder’s Ins.
- Jeweler’s Block.
- Contact Us To Know More….
Address: Al Khalidia St – Sharjah
Email : email@example.com